SoulsBorne Discussion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dinospy, 12 May 2016.

1. Dinospy DANK SOULS

Kirkhammer is fun in that tricked mode, landing a hit feels fantastic. I never experimented much with the Stake Driver, I honestly couldn't give a good opinion on it.

2. Pika Hot Winds! Hurricane!
    Cybuster

yeah the kirkhammer is pretty fun

the stake driver is fun to hit with the charged r2 because iirc it literally makes an explosion

3. doom Purple Heart is my
    Waifu Heart

what happened to spoiler tags around spoilers

savedArt likes this.
  4. Dinospy DANK SOULS

Whoops, my bad. I went back and spoiler tagged weapon + location spoilers, even if it's after the fact.

5. Anna Kimly Kitsune Queen

the stake driver is best for big slow no n boss enemies... its full charge attack pumps out a good 2-3 times a visceral on a crit spot...

as for best weapons, the cane is one of the single best (especially for starters), it gets a holy bonus on all foul creatures (the fugly deformed things in the game... like the corpse things) and tricked into its serrated whip it gets a beast damage bonus too. as for the special bonuses, they're not outright on the weapons but I think the badges say something about weapons of this order or that order working better on this or that.

as for the sawcleaver... its pure amazing, basic but destructive...

for bosses, stack damage bonuses against the type of that boss (usually carry a wep for Kin and a wep for Beasts...) most bosses are generally hard to hurt much unless hitting a weakpoint, personally my weird build somehow works on most pretty well... I carry a church rifle and the holy Ludwig greatsword (not moonlight) for most fights, and my main is the beast claws and beast form, which is how I deal with most bosses and large foes...

all in all I think its just kind of down to how you fight with what gear. I had a hell of a time with Maria and Gharmen, but the failures the amygdala and Ludwig were not too bad.

sorry I rambled a bit.

Improvement and Dinospy like this.
  6. Dinospy DANK SOULS

oh boy! here I go killing again

Improvement likes this.
  7. Anna Kimly Kitsune Queen

bsb is annoying... too jumpy

8. Anna Kimly Kitsune Queen

so I been playin ds3 recently, and I've realized that the spear from CRG is kind of overpowered...

9. Dinospy DANK SOULS

aaaaand I took out the shadows in one shot the other day, after losing against them for almost two weeks.

Improvement likes this.
  10. doom Purple Heart is my
    Waifu Heart

i love the kirkhammer

sometimes you need quick slicey attacks

sometimes you need to show a motherfucker who's boss.

Improvement, Anna Kimly and Dinospy like this.
  11. Anna Kimly Kitsune Queen

karateman builds are goofy

12. Dinospy DANK SOULS

Those patch notes tho

Ultragreatsword speed up

Fast builds fucking nerfed

bleed nerfed

poision buffed

heavy armor and weight increased

I'm actually really excited for more effective ultragreatswords, I love my zwei and claymore.

13. Anna Kimly Kitsune Queen

the farron greatsword is so fun, especially when used with a curseward shield... PARRY WITH GREATSWRROD AND GREATSHIELD!!!!!!

Improvement likes this.
  14. Dinospy DANK SOULS

Going through The Ringed City on my only character, which is NG+3, I had to concede to using a summon for the final boss. Optional boss I haven't seriously attempted solo, but I've been enjoying getting summoned for the fight. I love playing when there's so much activity, I put down a summon sign and it disappears immediately.

Improvement likes this.
  15. The Fire Fades Edition (GOTY) of Dark Souls 3 is available now.

16. Dinospy DANK SOULS

Ordered the Japanese edition, because it comes with the soundtrack, a map and book. US edition gets kinda boring box art and no collectibles (compared to the Japanese and European editions box art)

Improvement likes this.
  17. doom Purple Heart is my
    Waifu Heart

so is ebrietas supposed to be hard?

because i just killed her first try with no summons

now im all covered in gunk.

hey look i caught it on video im the best

Dinospy, Improvement and savedArt like this.
  18. doom Purple Heart is my
    Waifu Heart

it wasnt aggroed until i hit it but im stupid and mashed the share button

you can see it under the room but i cant get images off the playstation.

savedArt likes this.
  19. Dinospy DANK SOULS

In Old Yharham? Yeah, those little scrappy monsters get stuck in that little area, down that first set of stairs, all the time