1. Nov 20th our hosting plan will expire. We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye to the forums. If you haven't done so already, join the discord.
Hey, we're going to close up entry to the discord in a few weeks. This is your last chance!

America and Democracy

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Improvement, 24 Nov 2014.

1. Will be updated soon.

Faruga likes this.
  2. savedArt kyoo

that's it in a nutshell : 3

Faruga, Improvement and World like this.
  3. Cory Baxter Pretty bad troll

ooh i love democracy! Except i'm the only political party in my country!

4. A Timeline of Crimes against Humanity

1890s - American Indian Wars, "Manifest Destiny"

1920(?)-1970s(?) - US intervention in Chile

1929-1940s - Great Depression

1930s - Military Industrial Complex 1, Military Industrial Complex 2, Military Industrial Complex 3

1932-1972 - Tuskegee syphilis experiment

1933 - Business plot

1940s - How U.S. Economic Warfare Provoked Japan's Attack on Pearl Harbor

1945-1967 - Vietnam War, Operation Ranch Hand, Daniel Ellsberg about Vietnam and the Pentagon Papers

1946-1948 - Guatemala syphilis experiment

1950s-1970s - Operation Mockingbird - CIA campaign to influence media

1950s-1973 - Project MK Ultra, other unethical human experiments in the US

1953 - Iranian coup d'état

1956-1971 - COINTELPRO

1958 - Project A119

1962 - Operation Northwoods

1970 - Watergate scandal

1970s - secret wars of the CIA

1970s-ongoing(?) - CIA drug-trafficking

1973 - Prison Industrial Complex, prison industry

1979-1989 - Operation Cyclone

1985-1987 - Iran-Contra affair

1990 - Nayrah testimony

1991-1999 - US involvement in the Yugoslav Wars, Michael Parenti on imperialism, wars, crisis, politics and bailouts

2000s - US war plan against 7 countries 1, US war plan against 7 countries 2

since 2001, ongoing - Covert Drone Wars

2006 - Operation Olympic Games

since 2007 - PRISM - World surveillance program, more news and articles on the subject

to be updated...

-

also important:

Last edited: 13 Dec 2014

8. Very, very interesting... I didn't know about all this until now. 2.3 trillion??? Holy fuck...

If anyone was wondering up until this point what would lead a government-banks-corporations goulash to allegedly kill so many innocent people... I'm pretty sure 2.3 trillion dollars stolen from years of military budget would. Wow... this is crazy... and the press conference for this was on September 10th 2001??? Damn... after that 9/11 "happened" and by "coincidence" the buildings where the required data for the investigation were supposed to be found were destroyed and this story was just hushed up. Honestly... if it's true, I'm not in any way surprised they did what they did. Being involved in an unprecedented scandal from which 2.3 trillion dollars were stolen? That probably would've been life sentences for all the main people involved PLUS less military spending. They couldn't let that happen. Crazy...

9. savedArt kyoo

I'm going to miss all this when it's gone, I can't say I agree with much of the content on here, but it's nice to know how others interpret things. I like knowing how different others think of things. I find more value in polite disagreements than I do in shared values or point of a views.